GREY COLOR CONTACT LENSES – HOMEMADE CONTACT LENS CLEANER.
Grey Color Contact Lenses
- contact lenses
- (contact lens) contact: a thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit over the cornea in order to correct vision or to deliver medication
- (contact lens) A thin lens, made of flexible or rigid plastic, that is placed directly on to the eye to correct vision, used as an alternative to spectacles, or, if coloured, to change one's eye color cosmetically
- A thin plastic lens placed directly on the surface of the eye to correct visual defects
- (Contact lens) A small plastic disc containing an optical correction that is worn directly on the cornea as a substitute for eyeglasses.
- grey color
- Grey (often spelled gray in the U.S., see spelling differences) describes the colors ranging from black to white. These, including white and black, are known as achromatic colors or neutral colors. These "new" neutrals have low colorfulness and chroma.
My right eye has Acuvue 2 Colors Sapphire Blue Opaque and my left eye has Acuvue 2 Colors Gray Opaque. Both are an opaque lense and should mask all true eye color according to the manufacturer…